3.19.2018

COMFY :: Ross From Friends - John Cage

Ross From Friends - John Cage
Ross From Friends - John Cage
Ross From Friends, is the pseudonym for British producer Felix Clary Weatherall. Recently, he was signed to Flying Lotus' label Brainfeeder.

The song “originally began life as a tune for this goofy hip-hop project that me and my pal Guy from back home always do when he’s in London,” Weatherall explains. “I’d be making the beat and he raps. It’s always a refreshing approach making tracks in that atmosphere because we’re both always on such a spontaneous tip. When I’m making music alone, I’m obsessive and everything takes hours, whereas with Guy, we’d try and get as many tracks finished as possible in like a few hours.”

This song is incredibly groovy and downtempo. If you don't know who John Cage is, look him up on Wikipedia. We can keep some air of mystery to this.

Felix has a new EP called Aphelion coming out next month. - No Boats



BONUS:

No comments:

Post a Comment