3.12.2018

4444 :: Angels & Airwaves - Call to Arms

Angels & Airwaves - Call to Arms
Angels & Airwaves - Call to Arms
I want to dedicate this song to someone special. You see I've had my own personal angel looking out for me as of late. I try to look out for her as well. We keep each other on the path through mutual respect, unconditional love and a healthy dose of humor. She's come across 444 and 4444 recently and asked me to look up the numerology meaning:

Repeating Angel Number 444 is an indication that you are being surrounded by angels who love and support you and their help is close at hand, always. When the number sequence 4444 appears repeatedly, it is an indication that you are surrounded by your angels.


Angels & Airways was started by former lead guitar and vocalist of Blink-182, Tom Delonge. Tom and band capture the sound of what I like to call epic space rock. It was introduced to me by my best friend in the universe since before skaters were posers - Nate "You need some salt" Wilson. Love you bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment