5.15.2013

Kavinsky - Pacific Coast Highway / NYPD Ghost car chase



French artist Vincent Belorgey, a.k.a. Kavinsky, has a need for speed. His music has always reflected this. One of the greatest examples of this is his song "Pacific Coast Highway", which was on his Nightcall E.P. made famous by the movie Drive. The audio samples used in the song come from a famous video clip of NYPD cops chasing a supposed "ghost" car which seems to drive through an intact fence and disappear into the night.



No Boats

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! bail bondsman

    ReplyDelete