4.08.2012

TWITTER ARTIST SPOTLIGHT :: SimpLoFi


SimpLoFi - Workaholic (Original Mix) (Teaser) - (Out in June!) by SimpLoFi

SimpLoFi - Focus (Preview) (Original Mix) by SimpLoFi
In an attempt to broaden my music sharing, Imma start highlighting artists that follow me in twitter. So if you are such an artist, you can easily find me @barreldEM. Otherwise, send your music and promo links to barreld3m@gmail.com.

Today, we have SimpLoFi from San Diego, CA. SimploFi's remixes and originals are definitely entertaining. The Workaholic teaser being maybe the most promising teaser I've heard in a while. Have a listen and let me know what you think.

Turns out that SimploFi is also a twitter follower of DJ Mega Mike, who while lax in his posting, is another Barrel~dEM contributor. Small world, eh? I can't hate on Mike though, he is one of the hardest working DJ's I know and I'm truly grateful to know him.

no boats

No comments:

Post a Comment