4.08.2012

EVERYTHING PLUS THE KITCHEN SINK :: Ajani - Tonya's Mix


Tonya's mix by Ajani
A tight mix put together by my boy Ajani, here's what he had to say:

Made this for my sweety on an iPad, no cue volume control, no cue to mix fader for headphones, and using pitch controls on the ipad screen made for a very technically challenging mixing experience (no computer beat sync here) ..but its all i had on hand and the tracks are super..I had to get em together..enjoy..it starts with great re-purpose funk tracks/rmxs..some glitch hop..and moves into house..I haven't spun a track in 6-7 years..and got all this new music and had a dynamite time playing it..kinda looking into maybe getting some real equipment again..well..what do you think. oh yeah I video'd the whole thing too, shows my hands on the equipment,,not sure what to do with it.

no boats

No comments:

Post a Comment