8.06.2013

MUST SEE MUSIC FLIX

Must See Music Flix Hair Barrel dEM

In my spare time, I watch a lot of movies. Actually, I've been able to learn and appreciate some of my favorite music artists through some of the movies that I've seen. Often, the music with the right context or the right scene is all it takes. For example, in Quadrophenia when the main character is driving on the cliffs with The Who playing in the background - it's very powerful!

Here are a few other music themed movies or documentaries that are very powerful - whether psychedelic, nostalgic, shocking or just fun. Enjoy!

FIX - The Ministry Movie


Pink Floyd - The Wall


Hair


Yellow Submarine


24 Hour Party People


Part of the Weekend Never Dies


Interstella 5555

Interstella 5555 by pyke369

Dig!


Control


Pump Up The Volume: The History of House Music


GG Alin - Hated


A Band Called Death


The Stone Roses: Made of Stone


Scratch


Quadrophenia


n o b o a t s

No comments:

Post a Comment