8.31.2013

BT - 13 Angels On My Broken Windowsill

BT 13 Angels On My Broken Windowsill Barrel dEM

BT a.k.a. Brian Transeau has created 13+ minute epic track with 13 Angels On My Broken Windowsill. This one starts off very softly and ambient, then drops into a glitchy, dubstep sort of realm. The accompanying video is a sight to behold - simply gorgeous.

Brian started his career in the early 90's collaborating with Deep Dish. He soon became a pioneering artist in the trance genre movement and does not consider himself to be a DJ, rather a classical artist. In June of 2012, he released If the Stars are Eternal So are You and I which is one of the first albums where he incorporates ambient, glitchy and more minimal sounds. It's from this album, that we have 13 Angels On My Broken Windowsill.



No Boats

No comments:

Post a Comment