1.12.2012

SCREW THE SNOW - CUMBIA CUMBIA


This post is dedicated to my friends in the Southern Hemisphere .... Amanda from Brazil who I just met yesterday on Omegle.com, Carolina, who is in Columbia ... my sweet, dear friend and mamacita, and Miriam aka Serious Stuff who is currently in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. While it's snowing here, my thoughts are with you in those sunny places.

Plaid Feat Bjork - Lilith (Dengue Dengue Dengue! cumbia Refix)

Plaid Feat Bjork - Lilith (Dengue Dengue Dengue! cumbia Refix) by Dengue Dengue Dengue!

I've posted this before, but it's worth a repost ... download El Remolon's B Sides from ZZK Records for free. Super awesome Cumbia, Hip Hop and Electronic mashups. I particularly enjoy Daft Punk vs. De La Soul.

EL REMOLON - PIBE COSMO B SIDES
01-El Remolon - Dabrye vs Mc Hammer
02-Cumbia Lescanera (ft Pablo Lescano) vs Zaptap-Citizen 10
03-El Remolon - Veridis Quo (Daft Punk reprise) vs De La Soul
04-El Remolon - Modeselektor vs Calle 13
05-Princesa - I Feel So Good (El Remolon Mix)
06-Animal Collective - My Girls (El Remolon Cumbia Mix)
07-Matias Aguayo - Minimal (El Remolon Remix)
08-El Remolon - Andres Landero vs Madonna
09-El Remolon - Escape a Barcelona (Ft Blitto & Jahcoozi)
10-Mochipet - Rambuktion (El Remolon Zapatillas Galacticas Mix)
11-Alcides - Violeta (El Remolon Remix)

nO boAts

No comments:

Post a Comment