12.13.2016

SING PRAISE :: Schubert - Ave Maria (Scotty Knows remix)

Schubert - Ave Maria (Scotty Knows remix)
Schubert - Ave Maria (Scotty Knows remix)

A few years back, one of my favorite persons, dope DJ, contributor to the site and musician Scotty aka Ansible-Futurist remixed Ave Maria by Schubert. Now, Scotty is a trained musician on the piano and other instruments. After the breakup of my girlfriend (his cousin) of 9 years, the rest of the family wouldn't speak to me for the longest, only Scotty. I cherish our friendship to this day. I asked him to send me this track from a few years ago and asked if I could post it to Youtube. I hope my video pays homage to what a great and yet simple track - it's all samples from the original ... just in time for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment