2.16.2016

CARL'S CRIB :: Holy Family - Airy Jane's Flying Carpet

Holy Family - Airy Jane's Flying Carpet
Holy Family - Airy Jane's Flying Carpet
So, I'm catching up on Shameless (the US version). Which, by the way, is a pretty exceptional show. I mean, you could've had me at William H. Macy. But, as some shows seem to drag on, and this one goes there too, it will then change completely ... and then there's hope again; even if Carl is selling handguns to buy the house back. So, this weeks episode closed out with the instrumental from a song, by a band called Holy Family. Guess, where they are from? Chicago, Brooklyn ... Austin? No, fuckin' Sweden man. I swear, there must be something in the water over there. Anyway, enjoy "Airy Jane's Flying Carpet"!



No Boats

3 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Carpet stain removal North Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floor covering cleaning isn't advanced science yet requires information on general rug cleaning, recolor expulsion and knowing the confinements of what your hardware can deal with.
    carpet cleaning Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its an incredible joy perusing your post.Its brimming with data I am searching for and I want to post a remark that "The substance of your post is magnificent" Great work.  area rug cleaning

    ReplyDelete