10.10.2015

Symbiosis Gathering Retrospective

Symbiosis Gathering Retrospective Barrel~dEM
Symbiosis Gathering Retrospective
I recently had the pleasure of attending the Symbiosis Gathering 10-year reunion in Oakdale, California. Camping, drinking & dancing with friends, sundown to sunrise is always a great time! Such was my anticipation for Symbiosis that I threw together a little dj mix beforehand to share with my camp mates, celebrating a handful of my favorite artists on this year's lineup.
Listening to this mix since getting back from Symbiosis, I've realize it duly captures both the variety of electronic music flavors and the eclectically free-spirited vibes ever present at this year's gathering. Hope you enjoy listening to the mix! See you at the next Symbiosis 2017! They're skipping a year and relocating the fest to Oregon to coincide with the Great American Eclipse, set to occur in August 2017, and which will be the first Total Solar Eclipse visible on the West Coast since 1979!


No comments:

Post a Comment