7.14.2015

DANIEL JOHNS' solo album :: TALK

I live in Australia. You should probably have realized that by now, but you most likely don't know why.

SILVERCHAIR, more specifically, Daniel Johns. His ridiculous artistic talent has been evolving in it's expression for the past 20 years (yes frogstomp is 20 year's old, 6 year's older than Chris, Ben and Daniel were when the album was released).

I fell of the beautiful bandwagon for a few years, and this new music from Johns is absolutely nothing at all like anything you ever heard by Silverchair, but my oh my does the album that Johns released last month as a solo artist make me fall in love so many more times over again.

We all grow and change and I'm rapt with the evolution of Johns creative genius.
Preach boy, you are on fire, and don't ever stop.




seriousstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment