5.23.2015

THE AFTERLIFE :: Dan Deacon - When I Was Done Dying

Barrel-dEM Dan Deacon - When I Was Done Dying
Dan Deacon

The amazing Dan Deacon has done it again. His latest, Gliss Riffer is a polished album which retains the essence of the original sound which made him great. From that album, “When I Was Done Dying” is an incredible song and was made into a surreal video featured in Adult Swim's - Off The Air.

I was showing this to a friend recently and he loved it. He preceded to share his Bonnaroo Dan Deacon story and showed me footage of the show with him in it. Then he precedes to tell me that Dan is good friends with someone who lives here and has probably been to this rural pitstop more than once. It just goes to show ... the world is smaller than you think.



No Boats

No comments:

Post a Comment