8.02.2014

CRANKKED :: Nadus - Nxwxrk (RL Grime Edit)

Nadus - Nxwxrk (RL Grime Edit) Barrel~dEM

Nadus - Nxwxrk (RL Grime Edit)


I apologize. I've been busy with life and neglecting this site for too long. It won't ever seem to die. I keep noticing new people liking our facebook page, so that has to mean something, right? I do wish I had a dedicated staff to manage this site and maybe someday I will, until then it's just me and a few music-lovers who remember that they have this site that they can contribute to.

Today, I want to share another remix from one of my favorite artists - R.L. Grime. You see, I have a weakness for Jamaican samples ("put your back in it...") and just great build-up tunes in general. So enjoy R.L.'s rework of Nadus - Nxwxrk.



Nx Bxats!

No comments:

Post a Comment