7.28.2013

P.L.U.R. :: Scott Henry and Dieselboy - East Coast Science Mixtape (download)

Scott Henry and Dieselboy East Coast Science Mixtape Barrel dEM

In 1996, I picked up a mixtape at a warehouse party that featured Dieselboy and Scott Henry. It saw so much play that as it was wearing out, I transferred it to another tape and got a few more years out of it. Eventually, like my other music possessions, it was lost to the ravages of time. Since then, I had come across the Dieselboy side and have listened to it many times. It might very well be one of my favorite drum n' bass mixes ever. But, it wasn't until yesterday that I decided to listen to Scott Henry's mix again and boy, it sure took me back. It stills sounds as fresh today as it did on that first listen in 1996.



Download - Scott Henry, Dieselboy – East Coast Science 1 – 1996

No Boats


No comments:

Post a Comment