2.21.2013

WE'RE JUST BABIES MAN :: Digable Planets - Examination of What



Digable Planets were truly a unique group. A product of Afrocentric hip hop popular in the early 1990's, the Planets had funk, soul, jazz and coolness. They only released two albums - Reachin'(A New Refutation of Time and Space) and Blowout Comb ... if you don't count the 2005 restrospective album. They are one of those groups that I can always listen to and I will immediately be transported back to my youth, with all my best laid plans before me.

BONUS: Reachin' (A New Refutation of Time and Space)


1. It's Good to Be Here
2. Pacifics (Sdtrk "N.Y. Is Red Hot")
3. Where I'm From
4. What Cool Breezes Do
5. Time & Space (A New Refutation Of)
6. Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)
7. Last Of The Spiddyocks
8. Jimmi Diggin' Cats
9. La Femme Fetal
10. Escapism (Gettin' Free)

No Boats

No comments:

Post a Comment