7.11.2012

OLDIE BUT GOODIE :: Sons of Double Rainbow - mixtape by Only Children



Tracklist:
1. Yosemite Vs. Loverboy | Only Children
2. Something Special (Crazy P Remix) | Max Sedgley
3. Song For Ellen | Mighty Mouse
4. Breakin' (Lorenz Rhode Remix) | Strip Steve
5. Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix) | Two Door Cinema Club
6. Reckless (With Your Love) | Azari & III
7. Baby Can't Stop (Aeroplane Remix) | Lindstrom & Christabelle
8. Add Suv (Armand Van Helden Vocal Remix) | Pharrel Williams feat. Uffie
9. My Feelings For You | Avicii & Sebastien Drums
10. Hot Damn! | Señor Stereo
11. The Shouts (Acapella) | DJ Boyfriend
12. Don't Stop | Only Children

Thought I had already posted this wonderful mix on here, but after playing it at my last Chicago party this weekend ... I realized that I had not. So if you were on the rooftop at the GypsyCircus Tribe party at Solarium Deluna this weekend ... maybe you remember it. Miss you guys already!

no boats

No comments:

Post a Comment